The PS5 DualSense controller is a great way to experience games on the PS5, but its battery life can be a bit short. There are a few things you can do to make your DualSense controller’s battery last longer. In this article, we will discuss some of these tips.
The DualSense controller was first released in November 2020 alongside the PS5. It is the successor to the DualShock 4 controller. The DualSense controller features haptic feedback and adaptive triggers, which provide a more immersive gaming experience. The DualSense controller retails for $69.99.
PS5 DualSense Controller Features
- The DualSense controller has a rechargeable battery that can last for up to 12 hours of gameplay.
- The controller also features a built-in speaker and microphone.
- It has a touchpad, light bar, and motion sensors.
- The DualSense controller can also be connected to a PC or Mac using a USB cable.
One simple trick to save battery life on your DualSense controller is to turn off the microphone. The microphone is turned on by default, and it can drain the battery quickly. To turn off the microphone, go to Settings > Accessories > Controllers > Mic Status > Off.
PS5 DualSense Controller Connectivity
The DualSense controller connects to the PS5 wirelessly via Bluetooth.
It can also be connected to the PS5 using a USB cable.
- The DualSense controller has a number of advantages over the DualShock 4 controller, including
- Haptic feedback
- Adaptive triggers
- Longer battery life
- Built-in speaker and microphone
- Light bar
- Motion sensors
- Compatibility with PC and Mac
- The DualSense controller also has a few disadvantages, including:
- The battery life can still be a bit short for some users.
- The controller is more expensive than the DualShock 4 controller.
- The controller is not compatible with older PS4 games.
PS5 Function Keys
The DualSense controller has a number of function keys, including
PS button: This button opens the PS5 home screen.
Options button: This button opens the game’s options menu.
Share button: This button takes screenshots and videos of your gameplay.
Trigger buttons: These buttons are used to interact with games.
Grip buttons: These buttons are used to interact with games.
By following the tips in this article, you can help to extend the battery life of your PS5 DualSense controller. This will allow you to enjoy longer gaming sessions without having to worry about your controller running out of power.